By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. License of Use
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from UPD's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse-engineer any software contained on UPD's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate, should you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by UPD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on UPD's website are provided "as is". UPD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Farnell Wireless does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall UPD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on UPD's Internet site, even if UPD or a UPD authorised representative has been notified verbally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on UPD's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Farnell Wireless does not warrant that any of the materials on itsweb site are accurate, complete, or current. UPD may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. UPD does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
UPD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by UPD of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to UPD's website shall be governed by the laws of South Africa without regard to its conflict of law provisions.